1947, settembre, ARENZANO, GENOVA, ITALY: The recostruction of the the roof covering of the Parish Church Santi Nazario e Celso (XVIII century), by the work of Carlo Calcagno, after the destruction of the Allied bombing during WWII on 14 August 1944. The restoration started in 1946 ended May 16, 1948. In the church there were also decorations by the painter and decorator FERMO TARAGNI (Redona, Bergamo 1871-1948). Photographic image found in the archive of Fermo Taragni, died a year after the reopening of the church of Arenzano.